Who is the Woman of Kent?


Hello!  Welcome to my new blog - Woman of Kent!

My name is Joanne and I am, not surprisingly, from Kent in the South of England.  This is where I was born and where I have settled, but I've done a bit of traveling and adventuring beforehand.  On this blog I want to share my experiences with you. 

My own tastes are quite broad, I am very creative and particularly like to sew in all forms.  I love reading and sharing book choices with people.  I love to cook and bake, creating my own recipes.  I am an active member of Girlguiding and am a Brownie leader and sometime Guide leader.  I used to work in theatre and travel the world on cruise ships (that's where Gene Simmonds met me!).  I've spent time as a Design Technology teacher.  I love discovering new beers and currently have tried over 1300 craft beers and real ales.  I am a Pagan and actively practice the religion of modern Witchcraft.  I'm also an active feminist.

All of these things and more I want to share with you through my blog posts.  If you are interested, stick around!  I plan to post about once a week and would love to hear from you!

Welcome to my Kentish world!

Joanne

Comments

Popular Posts